Amsterdam City Breaks in 05 Days
Validity: 01 JAN 2020 – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day taste of Amsterdam Tour will take you to the heart of beautiful European Country Netherlands: This tour is a perfect introduction and ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking historical cities of Amsterdam, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken, Volendam and return to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
HAMPSHIRE HOTEL BEETHOVEN or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: Beethovenstraat 43, 1077 HN Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Adult on Double share basis||TK. 52,500|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 81,000|
|Child with bed||TK. 44,500|
|Child no bed||TK. 27,000|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 5,500|
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
Amsterdam Airport – Amsterdam Hotel
Amsterdam Hotel – Amsterdam Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
City Sightseeing Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Boat
Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and Volendam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
1-Hour Luxury Canal Tour starting at Anne Frank House Amsterdam
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-AMS-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 74000, Child – BDT 54200, Infant - BDT 8800
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour.
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour.
- Visas and travel insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary.
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Netherlands Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: DHAKA – AMTERDAM
Arrive Amsterdam international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: CITY SIGHTSEEING AMSTERDAM HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOUR WITH BOAT TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for See Amsterdam at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour, including the option of a hop-on hop-off tour by boat. Select a 24- or 48-hour ticket with 11 bus stops around town, enhanced by optional sightseeing around Amsterdam’s postcard-perfect network of waterways on the canal cruise. From the open-top double-decker bus, you pass by the Anne Frank House, National Maritime Museum, Heineken Experience and eclectic neighborhoods like Jordaan and the historical Red Light District, where you can disembark to explore.
Board your open-top, double-decker bus at Central Station and explore Amsterdam at your own pace. You can remain on the bus for the entire 2-hour loop as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or choose to hop on and off at any of the 11 stops around the city. Buses depart every 15–25 minutes, depending on the season. See all that Amsterdam has to offer, including top-notch art galleries and eclectic neighborhoods such as the infamous Red Light District. In addition to main attractions like the thought-provoking Anne Frank House and lovely Vondelpark, you’ll be introduced to some of the city’s lesser-known gems such as Gassan Diamond Factory (see list of stops in the Itinerary). Create a sightseeing itinerary that suits your schedule. Optional Upgrade: Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour Want to see the city from the water, too? Upgrade your hop-on hop-off bus ticket to include a hop-on hop-off canal cruise. Glide around Amsterdam’s romantic city canals and admire its Golden Age architecture from a different point of view.
DAY 03: ZAANSE SCHANS WINDMILLS, MARKEN AND VOLENDAM HALF-DAY TRIP FROM AMSTERDAM
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for See Zaanse Schans, Volendam, and Marken on a half- or full-day windmill tour departing from Amsterdam. Visit a cheese factory to sample local dairy products, admire a classic line-up of authentic windmills, and watch a shoemaker fashion wooden clogs using traditional methods. Hear commentary from your audio guide during the coach journey, and enjoy guided tours in each picturesque village. Choose the full-day option for more time at each stop. Enjoy a complimentary canal cruise in Amsterdam to use at your leisure.
Hop aboard your transport in central Amsterdam and settle in for the scenic journey out of the city to the Dutch countryside. En route to several North Holland villages, listen to your audio guide and learn about the passing sights, including dikes and polders—areas of land reclaimed from the water. Your first stop is at Zaanse Schans, a pretty town on the Zaan River and a popular destination due to its well-preserved windmills, some dating back to the 17th century. See evocations of traditional Dutch life at the historical shipyard, as well as iconic Holland windmills—entry into one is included with your tour. Next, continue to Volendam and Marken and admire a quaint scene of fishing boats and the occasional local wearing traditional Dutch dress. In addition to stops in each town, visit a nearby cheese farm for a demonstration and a sampling of its dairy production. A visit to a local shoemaker to admire the art of carving and painting the wooden clogs the Netherlands is known for is also a memorable part of the trip. In the summer, you have the option to board a boat for a trip between the two towns. Once you’ve snapped plenty of photos, your half- or full-day tour concludes with the return to central Amsterdam by coach. Please note that this tour requires a moderate amount of walking. Bonus: Your tour package includes a cruise on Amsterdam’s UNESCO-listed canals to use at your leisure.
DAY 04: 1-HOUR LUXURY CANAL TOUR STARTING AT ANNE FRANK HOUSE AMSTERDAM
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast go out for shopping and personal activities. It’s your free day till evening.
Afternoon enjoy Luxury Canal Tour starting at Anne Frank House Amsterdam
Glide through Amsterdam's canals in style and comfort aboard a luxury open-air boat with no windows or walls between you and the sights. Settle into comfy cushioned seats, and warm up with provided blankets and a drink from the cash bar if the weather is chilly. The 1-hour cruise departs multiple times daily from the Anne Frank House, so it's easy to fit into most sightseeing itineraries.
DAY 05: AMSTERDAM –DHAKA (B)
Free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.