Taipei City Breaks in 05 Days
Taipei | Northern Coast| Yehliu Park
Validity: 01 JAN 2020 – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day taste of Taiwan Tour will take you to the heart of beautiful East Asian Country Taiwan: This tour is a perfect introduction and ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking historical cities of Taipei, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the historical Taipei city, Northern Coast Half-Day Tour including Yehliu Park from Taipei to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
GREEN WORLD HOTEL ZHONGHUA or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: 13 F No. 41 Zhonghua Road Section 1, Zhongzheng District, 100 Taipei, 10042, Taiwan
|Adult on Twin share basis||TK. 46,000|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 65,500|
|Child with bed||TK. 39,000|
|Child no bed||TK. 32,000|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 5,500|
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
Taipei Airport – Taipei Hotel
Taipei Hotel – Taipei Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Taipei Half-Day City Tour
Northern Coast Half-Day Tour including Yehliu Park from Taipei
Taipei Night Tour including Din Tai Fung Dinner
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-TPE-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 53400, Child – BDT 45200, Infant - BDT 8800
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary.
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants).
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Taiwan-Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: DHAKA – TAIPEI
Arrive Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: TAIPEI HALF-DAY CITY TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for Spend a morning or afternoon exploring Taipei’s urban and historic highlights on this half-day sightseeing tour. Your savvy guide escorts you to key attractions such as Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall, Martyrs's Shrine, and the National Palace Museum. Hear interesting commentary as you wind through vibrant neighborhoods and see examples of Ming Dynasty architecture. Admission tickets and round-trip transfers from downtown Taipei hotels are included.
DAY 03: NORTHERN COAST HALF-DAY TOUR INCLUDING YEHLIU PARK FROM TAIPEI
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for Explore the harbor city of Keelung and the Northeast Coast National Scenic Area of northeastern Taiwan on this half-day trip from Taipei. Your knowledgeable guide explains the unique rock formations at Yehliu Geopark and the significance of the giant white statue of Kuang-Yin Buddha. Relax with air-conditioned coach transport including hotel pickup and drop-off, and pose for plenty of photo ops!
Board your comfortable coach upon pickup from your Taipei hotel and gaze at rich farmland during the drive northeast to Keelung, one of Taiwan's international seaports. Take a brief sightseeing tour of the growing industrial port city, including the harbor and cultural highlights like the impressive Kuang-Yin Buddha statue, which stands in front of a Buddhist temple at Zhong Zheng Park. Continue your half-day tour along Taiwan’s northern coast to Yehliu Geopark, known for its spectacular sandstone formations, sculptured through the ages by wind and sea erosion, where you find pillars named Queen's Head and Dragon's Head Rock for their unmistakable shapes.
DAY 04: TAIPEI NIGHT TOUR INCLUDING DIN TAI FUNG DINNER
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast enjoy your free day for shopping and personal relaxation till afternoon. At evening transfer for Discover the bustling city of Taipei as it starts to come alive during this evening tour. Start at the Longshan Temple and learn about its significance; walk through the Huaxi Street night market; tantalize your tastebuds with a delicious dinner at the famous Din Tai Fung; and cap it off with a visit to Taipei 101 where you can see the skyline shimmering from the clouds. Catch the highlights of Taipei—ideal for those with limited time.
DAY 05: TAIPEI –DHAKA (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.