Sydney City Breaks in 05 Days
Sydney | Opera House
Price Valid Till: December 2020
The 05-day taste of Australia Tour will take you to the heart of two uniquely beautiful destinations: Sydney and South wells. This tour is a perfect introduction to Australia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Sydney where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the fabulous Opera House and conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Private transfers:
Sydney Airport – Sydney Hotel
Sydney Hotel - Sydney Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Big Bus Sydney and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
Sydney Opera House Official Guided Walking Tour
Sydney Harbour Dinner Cruise
- International air ticket: DAC/SYD/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 85000, Child – BDT 69500, Infant - BDT 10000
- Visa Fees (BDT 17,500 + BDT 3000)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||
Capitol Square Hotel
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 68,500|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 105,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 62,500|
|Child no Bed||TK. 37,500|
|Infant on Parent Share Basis||TK. 5,500|
Please click on given link for Australia Visa details: Australia Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive Sydney international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: BIG BUS SYDNEY AND BONDI HOP-ON HOP-OFF TOUR
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to join a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour by double-decker bus to discover the highlights of Sydney and Bondi Beach. Enjoy unobstructed views and recorded onboard commentary as you travel along two routes to top destinations like Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, and Bondi Beach. Go in-depth at any given place by simply hopping off the bus to explore. You can experience Sydney and Bondi's most noteworthy attractions at your own pace with your choice of ticket. The warm and mild year-round climate in Sydney and Bondi makes the open-air double-decker bus tour an ideal sightseeing option. Travel to numerous Sydney highlights, including the historic Rocks district, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney’s CBD (Central Business District). Bondi Beach is a suburb with a popular beach located just east of Sydney’s city center. Enjoy the spacious beach and warm sea, or check out the cafes, restaurants, and shops around town, many with fantastic ocean views. Hop off the bus to browse the stores in modern shopping areas or admire local institutions like the bustling Sydney Fish Market. Stretch your legs as you stroll around the Royal Botanic Gardens or take tree-shaded paths through Hyde Park. Hop aboard the open-top, double-decker bus at any of the conveniently located stops around the city. Enjoy pre-recorded commentary, available in several languages, as you sit back and relax on the full ride. Hop off the bus to explore any given destination at your own pace.
DAY 03: SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE OFFICIAL GUIDED WALKING TOUR
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to go behind the scenes at the Sydney Opera House for a fascinating look at this Sydney icon. Your knowledgeable guide leads you through the World Heritage–listed building on a walking tour, sharing entertaining stories about the revered performance center's history and providing access to off-limits parts of the house. Tours take place every 30 minutes throughout the day, so it’s easy to fit into your sightseeing schedule. Upgrade to top off your experience with a delicious tasting plate at the Opera kitchen or dine at the famous Opera Bar
DAY 04: SYDNEY HARBOUR DINNER CRUISE
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast enjoy your free day for personal activites and evening enjoy the dinner cruise in Sydney Harbour. Cruise through Sydney Harbour in style on board a spacious flagship vessel that departs from Circular Quay and King Street Wharf. Glide by landmarks, including the floodlit Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, and watch the city change colors with the sunset. Then sit down for a 3-course dinner with an array of international dishes including fresh seafood. Enjoy the views from your table or the viewing deck, and live entertainment on this 2.5-hour dinner cruise.
Make your own way to Circular Quay or King Street Wharf to board your cruise boat and get seated at your table. Set out on the waters of Sydney Harbour as evening falls and the city lights up for the night. Get great photo ops of the skyline, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and other landmarks as your boat cruises smoothly through the picturesque harbor. Your state-of-the-art vessel comes fully equipped with three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, dance floor, and live entertainment. The staff provides first-class service as you enjoy your 3-course meal, which includes a variety of delicious seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes (sample menu under Itinerary below). Drinks are available for purchase at the onboard bar. If you would like a guaranteed window seat, select the confirmed window option upgrade when booking. You can then take in the scenery with unobstructed views from your dinner table.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.