There are many types of visas are available for South Korea, such as tourists, Business and Student etc.obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of South Korea are Processed by South Korea Embassy. Applications are submitted on a walk-in basis. The applicant must be present in person during visa application submission.
Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka-1212 Bangladesh
Phone: (+8802) 5881-2088~90, 5881-2041, 984-3237, 984-3628
Fax: (+8802) 984-3871
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (consular/visa service)
Website:South Korea Embassy Dhaka Web
Application Submit: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 12:00
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 14:00 to 16:00 pm
Attestation Submission and Delivery: Sunday to Thursday: 14:00 to 16:00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian).
- Current passport (minimum validity for 03 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Two recent color photographs (size 3.5 X 4.5 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
- In case of minors:
- Photocopy of passport of parents or legal guardian.
- Proof of financial means of parents or legal guardian.
- Original birth certificate of the minor issued by the relevant authority.
- The status of “legal guardian” must be proven by documents issued by the relevant Bangladeshi Courts for minors.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of Last 06 months for both company & personal.
- Other financial documents such as FDR, Saving certificate, share statement (If available).
- Income tax certificate with return copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
- Valuation of other assets such as land, building (If any).
- For Tourist Purpose: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in South Korea (If available).
- For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in South Korea. Including conference registration details, reasons for applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee TK. 3400.
- obokash.com service charge TK. 3,000 (Notary and translationcharges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist visa: Total 07 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Business visa: Total 07 working days (File processing + Embassy).
- Bangladeshi national who holds a visa, re-entry permit or permanent residency to enter the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia or New Zealand can enter South Korea without a visa for a stay of up to 30 days if their purpose of the visit is transit.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
- The finger must be free of “MEHEDI or any other color” when facing biometrics at the embassy / Application center.
- Applicants have to bring all original documents at the time of interview to the embassy / Application center.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
|Currency||:||South Korean won|
|Local Time||:||GMT +9|
|Exchange Rate||:||0.07017 BDT|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||50.62 million (2015)|
|Religion||:||Christianity, Buddhism, shamanism|
|Climate||:||South Korea has a temperate climate with four distinct seasons. Winters are usually long, cold and dry. Summers are very short, hot, and humid. Spring and autumn are pleasant but also short in duration.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Moon Jae-in|
|Destinations||:||Seoul, Busan, Gyeongju, Jeju City, Incheon, Ulleungdo, Daegu, Tongyeong, Yeosu|
|Points of Interest||:||Gyeongbokgung, Changdeokgung, N Seoul Tower, Seoraksan National Park, Myeong-dong, War Memorial of Korea, Cheonggyecheon, Seoraksan, National Museum of Korea, Bulguksa, Bongeunsa, Haeundae Beach, Korean Folk Village, Everland, Lotte World, Hallasan, Beomeosa, Jogyesa, Deoksugung, Namiseom, Hahoe Folk Village, Seoul Color Park, Namsan, Gwanghwamun, Changgyeonggung, Jongmyo, Heunginjimun, Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond in Gyeongju, Leeum, Samsung Museum of Art, Children's Grand Park, Seoul, Yongdusan Park, Gwangalli Beach, The Garden of Morning Calm, Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty, Bukhansan, Haedong Yonggungsa, National Folk Museum of Korea, Dora ObservatoryCheonjiyeon Waterfall, Gyeongju National Museum, Taejongdae, Jirisan, Bukchon Hanok Village, Dongdaemun Market, Namdaemun Market, Seoul Grand Park, Dongdaemun Design Plaza, Cheomseongdae, Namdaemun|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.
* Ques: Are Embassy visa fee and service charge refundable?
Ans: No. Both are non- refundable.