Visa types and Pricing:
You can use this service to apply for a Qatar visa as mentioned in the table below. Your visa type will be automatically selected by the system based on your date of application, length of stay in Qatar, itinerary, nationality, country of residence and purpose of visit.
|Visa Type||Visa Fees (BDT)|
|1 Year Multiple [WITHOUT VOUCHER]||10,000|
|1 Year Multiple [WITH VOUCHER]||2,000|
|30 Days Single Entry||5,000|
You can also get insurance from us that will be required to travel not for visa. Insurance charges are as follows:
• Insurance Per Month 50 QAR + Service charge Tk. 500.
1. Passport Bio page copy with 6 months validity from the travel date.
2. Latest passport size Color photo with white background.
Minimum requirements to enter the State of Qatar
• Minimum three (3) months of passport validity from the time of arrival to the State of Qatar.
• Accommodation (Address in Qatar, booking, hosted by family and friends or Discover Qatar).
• Return flight ticket.
• Hayya Entry Visa
Standard Processing Period:
• Within 5-7 Working Days
|Exchange Rate||:||23.33 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Friday and Saturday|
|Population||:||2.57 million (2016)|
|Climate||:||Doha has a hot desert climate (Köppen climateclassification BWh). Summer is very long, from May to September, when its average high temperatures surpass 38 °C (100 °F) and often approach 45 °C (113 °F). Humidity is usually the lowest in May and June. Dewpoints can surpass 30 °C (86 °F) in the summer.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani|
|Destinations||:||Doha, Abu az Zuluf, Abu Thaylah, Ad Dawhah al Jadidah, Al `Arish, Al Bida` ash Sharqiyah, Al Ghanim, Al Ghuwariyah.|
|Points of Interest||:||Qatar is a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Also on the coast is the capital, Doha, known for its futuristic skyscrapers and other ultramodern architecture inspired by ancient Islamic design, such as the limestone Museum of Islamic Art. The museum sits on the city’s Corniche waterfront promenade.|
1. Why should I use the online application system?
By applying online, you do not have to find a local sponsor in Qatar, and will receive a response in just a few days.
You can also submit all the required documents, information and pay for visa fees from home.
If your visa application is approved, we will forward the visa copy through email on your registered email ID.
2. When can I apply for a visa?
You can apply for a visa a maximum of 90 days and a minimum of 4 working days before you travel.
We recommend that you apply as early in advance as possible.
3. Do I need to apply for a visa at the same time as I book my tickets?
No: you can apply for a visa any time up to 4 working days before you travel. You can access the online visa application system any time through the My trips section of www.qatarairways.com or directly through https://www.qatarvisacenter.com
4. Is it compulsory to use this service to apply for a Qatar visa when travelling to Qatar?
No: you can use this or any other visa service, or ask a relative in Qatar to apply for a visa on your behalf.
5. Will I definitely get a visa if I apply online? If I get a visa, am I guaranteed entry in Qatar?
The decision to grant entry visas for Qatar is entirely at the discretion of the country’s immigration authorities – Qatar Airways / Qatar Tourism Authority / VFS Global cannot guarantee that your visa application will be accepted.
The granting of a visa does not guarantee entry in Qatar, the final decision is made by immigration officers at the point of entry.
6. What is the procedure to apply for a Qatar visa online?
To apply for a Qatar visa online you must have an Airline reservation for Qatar. You can start the application process on www.qatarairways.com by logging into “My Trips” and retrieving your booking, alternatively you could also visit https://www.qatarvisacenter.comOR Passengers flying other airlines can visit https://www.qatarvisacenter.com to directly register themselves
Passengers flying on Qatar Airways can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, and the names of the passenger(s) applying for a visa, before providing the details and documents required to process the application, along with payment.
After your application is complete, we will contact you within 4 working days with the results of your visa application.
7. How long does it take to get a visa?
Provided all required documents are submitted correctly, visas are normally issued within 4 working days of your application.
8. How much does it cost to apply for a visa? What types of visa can I apply for?
The visa types and related fees are published on the https://www.qatarvisacenter.com All charges are payable in US Dollars. Your visa type will be automatically selected by the system based on your date of application, length of stay in Qatar, itinerary, nationality, country of residence and purpose of visit.
9. What documents do I need to apply? Do all family members need to submit documents?
Every passenger requiring a visa will need to submit scan coloured copies of their:
- Passport information (bio page) /picture page(s)
- A passport-size photo
- Airline reservation (Qatar Airways passengers are not required to submit their reservation information)
- If you are staying in a hotel, you are required to submit a copy of your hotel reservation/confirmation OR
- If staying with Qatari resident (friend or relative), an invitation letter from this resident along with his / her Qatar resident visa copy, Qatar ID, Passport first / bio page OR
- If this friend / relative is a Qatari national then his / her Qatari national ID and invitation letter is required.
The main applicant (from each family travelling together) will also need to submit:
- Proof of Residency, e.g. Resident card, Resident visa, Utility bill, Tenancy contract, Phone bill, Credit / Debit card bill, Official printed address page on passport.
In some cases, other supporting documents, such as marriage certificates, etc., may also be required: we will contact you directly if this is the case.
If you qualify for an ETA, you will need to provide any one or more of the following:
- Proof of residence
- Proof of valid visa held for your residential status
- Proof of valid visitor visa held for any one of the following countries: Australia, Canada, GCC, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA or UK.
In addition, the following supporting documents, if available, will help in obtaining a visa, and can be submitted during the application process, under the ‘Additional Documents’
- Documents which show investments of USD $8,000 or more.
- Income tax papers which show an annual gross income of USD $8,000 or more.
- Evidence of travel in the last five years to any of the following countries: QATAR, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen countries, USA or UK.
10. Why can’t I select passengers when I try to continue with my visa application?
If you have already submitted applications for passengers, you will not be able to select them again – these passengers will be greyed out.
11. My passport is expiring soon – can I still get a visa?
Qatar requires all visitors to have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival. If your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa.
12. Do children or infants need a visa?
Yes. All passengers, including children and infants must have a visa to enter Qatar. This also includes infants travelling on parents’ laps. We are unable to process visas for children endorsed on parent’s passports.
13. How will I receive my visa?
All visas are sent by email, to the email address given at the time of the application process, alternatively, you may also download your visa copy from https://portal.moi.gov.qa/wps/portal/MOIInternet/services/inquiries/visaservices
14. Do I have to submit my passport for stamping before I travel?
No: you will receive an electronic visa, which does not require anything to be stamped on your passport ahead of travel. All visa copies are sent by email.
You should print a copy of your e-visa and carry it with you when you travel to Qatar.
15. If I want to stopover in Qatar on both my outward and return trips, do I need a visa for each stopover?
Yes: you need a new visa each time you enter Qatar.
Based on your itinerary, you can apply for more than one e-visa through this system, provided the duration between first exit and second entry is minimum 5 working days. Each visa application is a separate process – once you have completed your first visa application, please restart the process again for your next Qatar visa. The second visa can be processed only when the visa holder exits Qatar on the first visa held.
16. How can I track the status of my visa application?
When you complete your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to track your visa application process at any time. You can also track your application by going to https://www.qatarvisacenter.com/cnt/trackapp, and clicking on “track your application”.
We will send you an email once your visa application has been approved or rejected, or if additional information is required.
17. Why was my visa application rejected?
Unfortunately, the Qatar Immigration authorities do not give reasons for rejecting visa applications, so we cannot provide specific reasons why your application was unsuccessful.
18. Will my visa fees be refunded if my application is rejected?
All visa fees, service fees and incidentals charged (if any) for all applications, including unsuccessful applications are non-refundable.
19. If my visa application is rejected, can I apply again?
Yes, you can reapply if your visa application is rejected.
20. On the Application Request page, “Application initiated” appears next to my name? What does this mean?
You have already initiated an online application. You should have received an email containing your web reference number which will allow you to complete your application.
Alternatively you can Regenerate Email by clicking on Forgot your Reference Number?.
21. How can I contact VFS Global?
If you have any questions, please contact us through our online query page. Please note that all communications & correspondences would be in English Language only.
22. How can I provide my feedback for the services rendered?
Qatar Airways, Qatar Tourism Authority and VFS Global welcome your feedback. Please use our FeedBack form to send us your comments.
23. Is there a minimum browser requirement?
Yes, Internet Explorer 10, Google Chrome 43, Firefox 38, Opera 29, Safari 9.
24. What is meant by working days?
All days except weekends and public holidays in Qatar are considered as working days. Friday and Saturday is considered as weekends in Qatar.
25. Can I apply for a Qatar visa if my passport has a single name?
Passports with single name will not be accepted, applicant needs to have minimum two names in passport to apply for a Qatar visa.
26. Can I apply for a Qatar visa through this service with my travel document?
No, holders of travel documents cannot apply using this facility as currently we process visa with Normal passport only.
27. My payment was successful and the money got deducted but I did not receive any confirmation of the same, what should I do?
Kindly contact us through our online query page and mention the details of payment. We will check and update you on the status of your application.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map