There are many types of visas are available for the Philippines, such as Tourist, Business, Student, etc. obokash.com provides consultancy support for Tourist & Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business):
All the visa applications of the Philippines are processed by the Philippines Embassy, Dhaka. Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents through some accredited agencies only.
Embassy of the Philippines:
Embassy of the Philippines, Road no. 14, House no. 10 , Baridhara Diplomatic Zone, Dhaka
Tel: (+880-2) 41080901 - 06
Mob: (+880) 1915477731
Application Submission: Sunday to Thursday: 09:00 to 12:00
Passport Collection: Sunday to Thursday: 14.00 to 16.00
Requirements (Tourist & Business):
- Duly filled & signed visa application form
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp).
- Two recent color photographs (size 2 X 2 inches) with a white background
- Birth certificate / NID copy.
- Visa request letter.
- For Minor applicants:
- Birth certificate,
- Marriage certificate of parents, and
- Copy of parents’ passports
- For applicants married to a Filipino:
- Invitation letter from the spouse, and
-Copy of spouse’s passport.
- Police clearance certificate (Must Valid min. 20 Days)
***Police Clearance – not applicable to minors 17 years old below, government-endorsed applicants, Representatives of International Organizations, BPCCI members with an endorsement letter from the BPCCI President, Honorary Consuls and Bangladeshi nationals with valid American, Australian, Japanese, Singapore, Canadian, United Kingdom, and Schengen visas, ensuring that they don’t have derogatory records with the Philippine Bureau of Immigration, National Intelligence Coordinating Agency and Interpol.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company & 02 business card.
- Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
- Additional documents for the limited company: Memorandum of the article
- Company letter including the purpose of travel to the Philippines (if business visit)
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned: (i) Address, telephone and fax number of the company (ii) Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company (iii) Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, 02 visiting card
- For Student: Student ID copy
- Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) of last 06 months for both personal & company (if business visit)/ /proof of financial support by the sponsor
- Any other Assets/Ownership documents
- Income tax certificate copy last year / E-TIN certificate copy.
- Round trip airline ticket
- Confirmed hotel accommodation
- Travel itinerary
- For Tourist Purpose: Invitation letter (stating address in the Philippines) & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in the Philippines (If available).
- For Business Visit:
- Invitation from the Philippines addressed to the Philippine Embassy and the applicant
- Registration of Business of the applicant and the sponsor
- To attend meeting /seminar and study tours in the Philippines: Authenticated Registration of inviting organization
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
- Embassy Visa fee including obokash.com service charge TK 5,500 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Tourist: Up to 10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
- Business: Up to 10 Working Days (File processing + Embassy)
Interview of Visa Applicants
- If an interview is necessary, a visa applicant will receive a call from the Embassy within five (5) working days after submission of the application and will be informed of the date and time of the interview.
- On the scheduled interview, the visa applicant shall proceed to Gate No. 1 and shall bring the following:
- Valid ID to be presented to the guard
- Documents needed for the interview
- No applicant shall be allowed to bring a bag inside the premises.
- The applicant shall be escorted by the guard to leave the premises after the interview.
Visa requirements for holders of diplomatic and official passport/government official going to the Philippines:
- Accomplished Application for Philippine Visa form (click here to download the form)
- Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Passport valid for not less than six (6) months after a sojourn in the Philippines
- Two copies of 2″ x 2″ recent photographs
- Visa fee: GRATIS
Visa requirements for Bangladeshi nationals - holders of diplomatic and official passports
- Bangladeshi nationals who are holders of valid diplomatic or special passports may enter the Philippines without entry visas and stay for thirty (30) days.
- Bangladeshi nationals who are holders of valid diplomatic or special passports on assignment in the Philippines may stay without visas for entry only for thirty (30) days and are required to obtain appropriate 9(e) visa and other necessary accreditation from the DFA within thirty (30) days.
- obokash.com provides only consultancy services, doesn’t provide any guaranty for a visa.
- File processing for a visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional documents with the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880-9696-311444
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Philippines is a Southeast Asian country in the Western Pacific, comprising more than 7,000 islands. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown, Binondo. Intramuros, a walled city in colonial times, is the heart of Old Manila. It’s home to the baroque 17th-century San Agustin Church as well as Fort Santiago, a storied citadel and military prison.
|Official Language||:||English, Filipino|
|Local Time||:||GMT +8|
|Exchange Rate||:||1.60 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||100.7 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||The Climate of the Philippines is either tropical rainforest, tropical savanna or tropical monsoon, or humid subtropical (in higher-altitude areas) characterized by relatively high temperature, oppressive humidity and plenty of rainfall.|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Rodrigo Duterte|
|Destinations||:||Manila, Boracay, Cebu, Bohol, Davao, Baguio, El Nido, Palawan, Tagaytay|
|Points of Interest||:||Boracay, Chocolate Hills, Taal Volcano, San Agustin Church, Mayon, Banaue Rice Terraces, Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Corregidor, Manila Bay, Rizal Park, Mactan, Malapascua, Mount Pinatubo, Siargao, Subic Bay, Honda Bay, Basilica del Santo Niño, Mount Apo, Manila Ocean Park, Hinatuan Enchanted River, Fort Santiago, Quiapo Church, Villa Escudero, Coron Island, Hundred Islands National Park, Manila Cathedral, SM Mall of Asia, Mines View Park, Enchanted Kingdom, Magellan's Cross, Burnham Park, Sky Fun, Manila Zoo|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.