There are many types of visas are available for Indonesia, such as tourists, Business, Student, etc. For Bangladeshi Passport holders, Indonesia is on arrival. But obokash.com also provides consultancy support for sticker Tourist/Business visas.
Visa Procedure (Tourist & Business Only):
For Bangladeshi Passport holders, Indonesia's visit is on arrival. However, one can get a sticker from the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia before traveling for the purpose of tourist/business. The applicant does not need to be physically present during visa application submission. For details you may visit Indonesia Note: Without Batam city, you can travel Indonesia through tourist visa, but for Batam city you need a Business visa/family visit visa or Singapore visa.
Due to Covid'19 Indonasian on Arrival visa not available for Bangladeshi passport holder until further notice. Only Business E-visa available.
Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
Road No: 53, Plot No: 14, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel: (+880)258812260, 9881640-1
Fax: (+880)28825391, 8810993
Office Hour: 09.00 to 17.00; Sunday to Thursday
File Submit: 10:00 AM – 12.30 PM
Passport and Document Collection: 11.00 AM – 12.00 PM
On arrival Visa Required Documents:
Bangladeshi citizens who want to visit Indonesia as a tourist for less than 30 days will be able to do so without any visa requirements. They only have to pay an arrival fee of $30 at the Indonesian airport, Bali. The following basic documents will be required at the port of Entry.
- Original Passport, the visa is only issued in a Passport valid for more than 06 months from the intended length of stay. (Damaged passport will not be accepted).
- Exit airline ticket or on-going ticket.
- Visa fee of $35.00 in USD.
Embassy Required Documents:
- Duly filled Application form and signed by the applicant (if the applicant is a minor, the form must be signed by both parents or its legal guardian)
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages and unmarked visa pages) with all old passports. If the immediate previous passport is lost then a G.D (English) copy for that passport is required.
- Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
- Two recent color passport size photographs with the red background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
- Birth certificate copy of children (if travel with family)
- Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
- For Non-Bangladeshi applicants: Bangladeshi Residence Permit valid at least 3 months beyond the intended date of departure from the territory of the Member States.
- Visa request letter: Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses, etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer.
- For Business Person: Trade license (renewal) require for proprietorship, business agreement/deed copy for partnership and memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 for limited company; VAT, IRC, LC copy, Membership certificate (If any), 2 pcs business card.
- For Employee: Original no objection certificate / NOC letter (mentioning in English on official company paper with stamp, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for leave; confirmation of position after return); pay slip / original salary statement; for official passport holders government order copy, original note verbal copy & 2 pcs visiting card.
- Company cover letter (for a business visit): Letter from the employer in English on official company paper with seal, signature, and date, introducing the business person and mentioning: address, telephone, and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer; the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service; approval for absence; confirmation of position after return; the person or entity who will bear travel and living costs during the visit.
- For Retired Person: Retirement documents.
- For Student: Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioned full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter of the school.
- Last 06 months original bank solvency & statement (both company & personal) with bank seal and signature. Balance minimum TK. 1, 00,000 for single applicants, and Balance minimum TK. 2, 00,000 for family.
- Air Ticket Booking copy: Return airline ticket booking with Passenger Registration Number or Reservation Number.
- Hotel Booking Copy: Hotel Confirmation or any other documents proving accommodation for the whole period of stay.
Overseas Documentsfor Business Visit:
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Indonesia Conference registration details.
- Invitation letter from the sponsor in Indonesia (for Business/Social-Culture Single Entry, Limited Stay and Multiple Entry Visas).
Visa Fee & Processing Time:
- Visa Fee: TK. 6,500 including service charge (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
- Processing Time: Total 7-8 Working Days for tourists and 7-10 working days for a business visa.
- obokash.com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visas.
- File processing for visas will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Processing time, requirements, and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than the above-mentioned checklist.
- All Bangla documents must be translated into English and notarized.
Call : +88 01996-319999, +88 01945-111444, +880 9696-311444
Indonesia, a Southeast Asian nation made up of thousands of volcanic islands, is home to hundreds of ethnic groups speaking many different languages. It’s known for beaches, volcanoes, Komodo dragons and jungles sheltering elephants, orangutans and tigers. On the island of Java lies Indonesia's vibrant, sprawling capital, Jakarta, and the city of Yogyakarta, known for gamelan music and traditional puppetry.
|Local Time||:||GMT +7/+9|
|Exchange Rate||:||0.0060 Bangladeshi Taka|
|Weekend Days||:||Saturday & Sunday|
|Population||:||257.6 million (2015)|
|Climate||:||Split by the equator, indonesia has an almost entirely tropical climate, with the coastal plains averaging 28°C, the inland and mountain areas averaging 26°C, and the higher mountain regions, 23°C. The area's relative humidity is quite high, and ranges between 70 and 90 percent|
|Prime Minister / President / King||:||Joko Widodo|
|Destinations||:||Bali, Jakarta, Malang, Lombok, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Batam, Ubud|
|Points of Interest||:||Beaches of Bali, Borobudur, Ubud Monkey Forest, Uluwatu Temple, Ijen, Mount Agung, Orangutans of Borneo, Gili Islands, Komodo National Park, Mount Bromo, Tana Toraja, Kalimantan, Borneo, Lake Toba, Mount Krakatau, Gunung Rinjani, Pura Tanah Lot, Banda Islands, Jatiluwih Rice Fields, Bali|
* Ques: How many countries should I visit before applying for this country ?
Ans: Although there is no restrictions regarding country visits but we recommend you to at least visit 2-3 countries before applying.
* Ques: How much balance should I have in my bank account?
Ans: There is no minimum or maximum limit for bank balance. However, there should be a consistency of you transactions. Your bank account must reflect that you have the ability to bear your travel cost and you have enough financial ties to return back to your country.
* Ques: My education qualification is low, can I apply for visa?
Ans: In case of tourist visas, there is not education qualification requirement. Anyone with any educational qualification may apply.
* Ques: My visa application has recently been refused. When will I be able to apply again?
Ans: There is no restriction or time limit on reapplication if anyone’s visa has been refused. However, we would recommend you to apply again at least after a certain period of time.
* Ques: Can you arrange invitation for me? Will it be beneficial for me if I get an invitation?
Ans: Not mandatory and we cannot arrange invitation for you. Invitation is only beneficial for an applicant, if it has been sent from his or her family members or close friend. In any other cases, having a hotel booking is enough to prove your accommodation arrangement during your stay in that respective country.
* Ques: If I apply along with my family, will the chances of my visa acceptance increase?
Ans: Although visa acceptance or refusal totally depends on applicant’s profile, applying with family may increase your chances in certain countries. For example: in case of Schengen or UK visa, applying along with family increases your visa acceptance chances. On the other hand, applying with family for Australia or Canada may decrease your chance of getting the visa.
* Ques: Do you provide any guaranty for visa?
Ans: No. We do not provide any guaranty for visa. Acceptance or refusal of any visa application will depend on applicant’s profile. However, we will prepare your file in a professional manner so that the embassy can get a clear reflection of your profile.