Explore Philippines in 07 Days
MANILA | BOHOL | BORACAY
Validity: 01 JAN 2020 – 31 MAR 2021
The 07-days taste of Philippines tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country’s most attractive destinations: Manila, Bohol and Boracay. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 07 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking city scenery of Manila, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing Bohol and Philippine’s most attractive tourist places. Next day transfer to Airport to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
|Hotel Type||Manila Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link||Bohol Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||ST. GILES / BERJAYA HOTEL / 1898 HOTEL||Click Here to See in Web||BOHOL BEE FARM / PANGLAO REGENT PARK HOTEL||Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star||VALERO GRAND SUITES / RIZAL PARK HOTEL||Click Here to See in Web||MITHI RESORT AND SPA / BOHOL BEACH CLUB||Click Here to See in Web|
|5 - Star||DUSIT THANI / CONDRAD HOTEL||Click Here to See in Web||AMORITA RESORT / BE RESORT BOHOL||Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Twin Share Basis||TK. 62,000||TK. 73,000||TK. 99,000|
|Adult on Single Share Basis||TK. 94,000||TK. 122,000||TK. 175,000|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 56,000||TK. 66,000||TK. 89,000|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 33,500||TK. 39,500||TK. 52,500|
- 6 Nights room accommodation at the hotel of your choice
- Assisted Round trip airport transfers (Airport-Hotel-Airport)
- Daily continental breakfast.
- All meals and tours as specified in the itinerary.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
Manila Airport – Manila Hotel
Manila Hotel – Manila Airport
Bohol Airport – Bohol Hotel
Bohol Hotel – Bohol Airport
Boracay Airport – Boracay Hotel
Boracay Hotel – Boracay Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Evening Fountain Show in Okada
Manila City Tour with Lunch
Bohol Day Tour with Lunch
Private Island Hopping with Seafood Lunch
Services of English speaking guide
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-MNL-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 85000, Child – BDT 73200, Infant - BDT 9000
- Domestic Airfares.
- Visa Fees and Service Charge (BDT 5500)
- All personal incidental expenses.
- Items, transfers and meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping for drivers and guides (approximately USD 5 per person / per day).
- Travel insurance which is strongly recommended (USD 10 per person).
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Philippines-Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
Day 01: ARRIVAL IN MANILA
Arrive Manila International Airport, Meet and greet at the Airport. Transfer to Rizal Park Hotel, a boutique historic Hotel in the heart of Manila. Check in Hotel
Evening Fountain Show in Okada
Pick up for Evening Fountain Show in Okada, Dinner at the Restaurant, Back to Hotel. Overnight stay in Rizal Park Hotel.
DAY 02: MANILA CITY TOUR (B/L)
Breakfast at the Hotel. 1000H: ETD for Manila City Tour. Visit Intramuros, one of the most popular points of interest in Manila – the old fort founded by the Spaniards upon their arrival to the Philippines. See Fort Santiago, also known as the “Shrine of Freedom”, in memory of the heroic Filipinos imprisoned and killed here during the Spanish and Japanese eras. Explore San Agustin Church, an ancient religious complex housing a collection of precious relics and works of art. Discover Rizal Park, also known as Luneta Park home of several historic sites, most notably the Rizal monument, and also offers the beautiful Chinese and Japanese gardens. 1200H: Lunch at Barbara’s Heritage Restaurant. 1300H: After lunch, the tour continues to Manila Ocean Park, a very impressive aquarium. Here, you will find many marine species and enjoy different activities and programs. 1600H: Back to Rizal Park Hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 03: MANILA TO BOHOL
Enjoy your breakfast that the Hotel prepared. Check out Hotel. Transfer to Manila Airport to Travel to Bohol. Meet and greet at the Airport. Transfer to Panglao Regent Park Hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay at Hotel with its facilities and amenities.
DAY 04: BOHOL DAY TOUR WITH LUNCH
Freshen up, breakfast will be serve by the Hotel. Prepare for day 4 adventure. 0830H: ETD for Bohol Day Tour, have the chance to visit the following destinations:. Have a sight on how Baclayon Church and Museum was built. It is also considered as one of the best preserved Jesuit build churches in the region. Fall in love with the views of Loboc River Cruise with its surrounding nature that was considered to be one of the most popular Bohol tourist spots that brings two of the best things in the province together — nature and good food. Lunch will also be serve here. Be amaze on how cute Tarsiers are. Explore Billar Man-made Forest, a 2-kilometer stretch of mahogany trees that carpet the sloping ground where the municipality of Loboc meets Bilar. Take in the beauty of the Chocolate Hills with its over 1,300 to 1,700 hills that paint the view scape of the province. During the rainy season, the hills are painted green and on dry seasons, they’re brown, this is where it gets its name, the “Chocolate Hills.” Visit Butterfly Farm; Blood Compact Monument that was made in honor of a very important event in the Philippine history done between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol. It is also considered as the first “Treaty of Friendship” between the brown and white races. After your visit at Blood Compact Monument, the tour will proceed to the towns Souvenir Shops for shopping. 1700H: Back to Ocean Suites Hotel for your overnight stay.
DAY 05: BOHOL TO BORACAY
Freshen up, breakfast will be serve by the Hotel. Ready for check-out. Check out Hotel. Transfer to Airport. Fly to Boracay. Meet and greet at Caticlan Airport. Transfer to Boracay Tropics for check in. Enjoy your overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 06: PRIVATE ISLAND HOPPING W/ LUNCH
Freshen up, breakfast will be serve by the Hotel. Prepare for day 4 adventure. 0900H: ETD for Private Island Hopping Tour, Seafood lunch will be serve also during the tour. 1600H: Back to Hotel. Rest and recreation.
DAY 07: BORACAY/MANILA – DHAKA
Freshen up, breakfast will be serve by the Hotel. Ready for check-out. Check out Hotel. Transfer to Caticlan Airport. Depart Caticlan, Philippines via SQ. Transfer to Caticlan Airport. Air transfer to Manila Airport. Depart Manila,Philippines.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.