Explore Lankan Beaches in 03 Days
Waskaduwa - Kalutara - Beruwala
03 Days 02 Nights
Price Valid Till: June 2020
Sri Lanka, officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is an island country in South Asia, located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea.
- Visa assistance.
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in hotels specified or similar.
- 02 Breakfast & 2 Dinner at the Hotel itself.
- Transportation in PRIVATE A/C CAR with a service of an English speaking chauffer guide.
- All the government taxes.
- 02 Mineral water bottles per person, per day
- 1 SIM Cards (On Request).
- Discounted Shopping Vouchers.
- Sri Lanka visa fee with service charge TK. 3000 (on arrival).
- International Air Ticket: DAC - CMB - DAC (Approx. TK. 31,500/per adult)
- Lunch, Snacks
- Entrance fees
- Tips & portage
- Video/ Camera permit.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||Coco Royal Beach Resort||Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star||Mermaid Hotel & Club||Click Here to See in Web|
|5 - Star||Cinnamon Bey||Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 15,500||TK. 17,000||TK. 18,000|
|Child with Bed (5-12||TK. 10,000||TK. 10,500||TK. 11,000|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,500|
Attractions in Summary:
- Visit Dutch Fort in Galle (Optional)
- Engage in mongrooves Madhu River Boat Ride
- Engage in Coral Boat Glass Ride (Optional)
- Visit Turtle Hatchery
- Engage in Fishing Trip (Optional)
- Witness Cinnamon Extract Process and Moon Mining Process
- Engage in Water Sports like Banan Boat ride, Jetski, Knee / Tube Boat Ride, Speed Boat ride, Canoeing, Parasailing, Para Motoring etc (Optional)
- Visit Bentota / Hikkaduwa Beach (Optional)
Entrance fees for below places:
- Per Glass Boat Ride at Hikkaduwa Coral Sanctuary : USD 35 (Max. 06 PAX)
- Galle Fort Museum : USD 10 P/P
- Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery : USD 05 P/P
- Bentota Madhu River Boat Ride : USD 12 P/P
Child (04-12yrs) 50% discount from the adult entrance rates
Please click on given link for Sri Lanka Visa details: Sri Lanka Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
DAY 01: AIRPORT -WASKADUWA - KALUTARA - BERUWALA
Meeting at airport upon arrival by local guide. On arrival you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality. You will be welcome at the Airport and will guide to, transportation arranged for you for transfer to your first destination.
Galle - The southernmost city on the island, Galle combines colonial-era history with a tropical feel and climate. Most of the impressive colonial buildings here, including the UNESCO-protected fort, were built by the Dutch, with the British leaving the fortifications intact when they took over in 1796. As a result, Asia's largest colonial-built fort has protected a wealth of interesting architecture, now housing galleries, cafes, and shops, or fulfilling their initial intended purpose as law courts and administrative buildings. Nearby beach towns provide an altogether different taste of life in the south of the country, and represent popular places to visit when on holiday in Galle.
The Fort of Galle - The South Coast’s major city is Galle, whose oldest landmark is the massive Portuguese and Dutch fort in which the central city is contained. But the city may be much older. Some scholars believe it to be the ‘Tarshish’ of the Old Testament, to which King Solomon sent his merchant Fvessels, and to which Jonah fled from the Lord. Today, the 90 acre Galle Fort who’s no evidence of the Portuguese founders.
DAY 02: WASKADUWA - KALUTARA - BERUWALA
Optional - MADU RIVER BOAT RIDE in the 915 hectare Maadu Ganga Estuary is connected by two narrow channels to the Randombe Lake, forming a complex wetland system encompassing 64 mangrove islets. In the year 2000, International Union for the Conservation of Nature (IUCN) undertook a detailed biodiversity survey of the region & revealed the existence of no less than 10 major wetland vegetation types supporting over 300 plant species & 248 species of vertebrates. This remarkable diversity has led to its being classified under RAMSAR Convention on Wetlands in 2003.
Optional - Marine Turtle Conservation in Kosgoda... Globally, all seven species of marine turtles are endangered. Of these seven, five come ashore to nest in Sri Lanka. The process of marine turtles nesting, hatchlings being born, and swimming back to sea is fascinating to observe. The Kosgoda Conservation Project is an ideal way to learn and observe this endangered species. Garden Beach Hotel, on.
Engage in water sport activities in Bentota or spend your time in leisure at the beautiful hotel.
DAY 03: WASKADUWA - KALUTARA – BERUWALA - AIRPORT
Our representative will meet you on time at the hotel lobby to return you by way of a scenic drive to the international airport for your departing flight and a safe journey home.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.