Explore Kathmandu, Pokhara & Nagarkot in 6 DAYS
Kathmandu 2 Nights + Pokhara 2 Night + Nagarkot 1 Night
Valid Till: December 20223
Nepal is a land where the arts, and culture are as well-preserved as the valleys and forests, temples enriched with wood carving and bronzes, millennium-old statues standing along the wayside, songs and dances unchanged for centuries and entire cities preserved in their medieval splendor. The country also offers an astonishing diversity of sightseeing attractions and adventure opportunities found nowhere else on Earth! A visitor can join the numerous annual festivals celebrated throughout the year in traditional style highlighting enduring customs and beliefs.
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Pokhara.
- 01 Nights’ Accommodation in Nagarkot.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel / Airport / Hotel transfers by an A/c vehicle exclusively.
- Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Nagarkot/ Kathmandu by an A/c bus on SIC basis.
- 02 bottles of water every day in the room or jars in the corridor.
- All government and local taxes.
- Nepal Visa (on arrival)
- International Air Ticket: DAC/KTM/DAC(Approx. TK. 74,000/per adult)
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
- Extra night accommodation.
- Entrance Fee for Heritage site entrance.
- Ticket cost for Cable car ride.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other expenses not included in the “cost includes” section
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star|
Kathmandu: Skyline Hotel Pvt. Ltd
Pokhara: Hotel Iceland
Nagarkot: Hotel View Point
|4 - Star|
Kathmandu: Grand Hotel
Pokhara: Tuki Resort (Delux Room)
Nagarkot: Club Himalaya
|5 - Star|
Kathmandu: Crowne Plaza Kathmandu
Pokhara: Atithi Resort & SPA
Nagarkot: Club Himalaya
Package Price (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 28,600||TK. 32,600||TK. 37,600|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 21,400||TK. 24,400||TK. 28,200|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 14,300||TK. 16,300||TK. 18,800|
Above 04 PAX IN a group the price will be reduce.
Nepal has been issuing on-arrival gratis visas to Bangladeshi nationals for a period of 30 days on the first visit to Nepal.
Please click on given links for details - Nepal Visa Web Link
Note: Must need Corona vaccine certificate.
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: DHAKA - KATHMANDU
On your arrival in Kathmandu, staff from NEH (Nepal Everest Holidays) will receive you at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) holding your nameplate with warm welcome and greetings. You will be dropped off to designate hotel. There is an option of walk to in the suburb of tourist center in THAMEL.
DAY 02 - Breakfast and travel to Pokhara.
On the morning, we will be having buffet breakfast at hotel and head directly towards Pokhara city. On the mid-way, we will have lunch and go to Kurintar for cable car ride (interested only, cost excluded, cost - $10). After the ride, we will be going to Pokhara city and you can roam around at leisure time.
DAY 03: Sarankot Sunrise view and Sightseeing in Pokhara.
On the morning we will head to Sarankot and view the incredible Sunrise view and have buffet breakfast back at hotel. After this refreshing trip we will be roaming around Pokhara viewing the following heritages sites: Davis Fall, GuptesworMahadev Cave, Seti River George and Phewa Lake where will be doing short boating as well.
DAY 04: Breakfast and travel to Nagarkot.
On this last day at Pokhara we will have breakfast and head towards Nagarkot. On the mid-way, we will be having lunch. On the way you can feel the beautiful environment of green hills and forest and view the Sunset as we reach Nagarkot.
DAY 05: Nagarkot Sightseeing, back to Kathmandu and sightseeing
On the early morning, we will be seeing the beautiful Sunrise and have buffet breakfast and head to Kathmandu city.One the way you will visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. After reaching Kathmandu and drop by to Hotel, we will be visiting UNESCO world heritage sites: Swayambhunath& Kathmandu Durbar Square. After the visit, you are free to roam around the city for shopping purposes (souvenirs).At evening, you will be served delicious healthy ‘Gala Dinner’ in typical Nepali environment with cultural show.
DAY 06: KATHMANDU - AIRPORT
On this day, you will be served breakfast at hotel and transport to Airport before departure time. On the remaining time you may roam around and buy souvenirs.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map