Explore Kathmandu Nagarkot & Pokhara in 06 DAYS
Kathmandu 2 Nights + Pokhara 2 Night + Nagarkot 1 Night
Valid Till: September 2020
Nepal is a land where the arts, culture are as well-preserved as the valleys and forests, temples enriched with wood carving and bronzes, millennium- old statues standing along the way side, songs and dances unchanged for centuries and entire cities preserved in their medieval splendor.The country also offers an astonishing diversity of sightseeing attractions and adventure opportunities found nowhere else on earth! A visitor can join in the numerous annual festivals that are celebrated throughout the year in traditional style highlighting enduring customs and beliefs.
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Pokhara.
- 01 Nights’ Accommodation in Nagarkot.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- Hotel / Airport / Hotel transfers by an A/c vehicle exclusively.
- 01 half day sightseeing to Patan Durbar Square & Swayambunath by an A/c vehicle exclusively (Entrance fee payable directly, Driver cum guide).
- 01 half day sightseeing to Bindebashani temple, Gupteshwor Cave and Davi’s Fall in Pokhara by an A/c vehicle (Entrance fee payable directly, Driver cum guide).
- Transportation Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu by an A/c bus on SIC basis.
- 02 Bus station transfers in Kathmandu and Pokhara using an A/c Vehicle exclusively Daily local newspaper at the hotel.
- 02 bottles of water every day in the room or jars in the corridor.
- 02 lunches on the highway while traveling to Pokhara and back.
- Presently applicable taxes.
- Nepal Visa (on arrival)
- International Air Ticket: DAC/KTM/DAC (Approx. TK. 14,700/per adult)
- Entrance fees.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star|
Kathmandu: Mirage Lords Inn
Pokhara: Hotel Lake Paradise
Nagarkot: Hotel Himalayan Villa
|4 - Star|
Kathmandu: Grand Hotel
Pokhara: Tuki Resort (Delux Room)
Nagarkot: Club Himalaya
|5 - Star|
Kathmandu: Crowne Plaza Kathmandu
Pokhara: Atithi Resort & SPA
Nagarkot: Club Himalaya
Package Price (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 23,500||TK. 27,000||TK. 35,500|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 16,500||TK. 20,000||TK. 27,000|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 3,500||TK. 3,500||TK. 4,000|
Above 04 PAX IN a group the price will be reduce.
Nepal has been issuing on-arrival gratis visas to Bangladeshi nationals for a period of 30 days on the first visit to Nepal.
Please click on given links for details - Nepal Visa Web Link
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: DHAKA - KATHMANDU
Meeting at airport upon arrival by local guide. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Kathmandu.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
DAY 02 - KATHMANDU TOUR
Today, you will be taken for sightseeing to Patan Durbar Square & Swayambuanth.
Patan Durbar Square: Patan Durbar Square complex, situated in the center of Patan city, also known as Lalitpur, houses the residence of the former Patan royal family. Patan Square and its surroundings are good specimen of ancient Newari architecture. There are three main courtyards in the palace: Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk and Keshav Narayan Chowk. Mul Chowk, the oldest one, is at the centre of Patan square.
Swayambhunath: Syambhunath, the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. Overnight in Kathmandu.
DAY 03: KATHMANDU - POKHARA (210 KMS)
Early morning breakfast at the hotel. The bus for Pokhara departs at 07 Am in the morning and reporting time is 0645 Am. Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 210 Km & is a 06 hours’ drive from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel. Lunch will be provided on the highway. Day free in Pokhara for shopping, boating, strolling around the lakeside, etc.
DAY 04: POKHARA TOUR
This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05: POKHARA - KATHMANDU - NAGARKOT
Drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path and pick up from bus station and drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated 32 kilometers, 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel
DAY 06: NAGARKOT - KATHMANDU - AIRPORT
Drive back to Kathmandu and drop to the International airport to board your flight for onward journey.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.