Explore Kathmandu in 03 DAYS
03 Days 02 Nights
Valid Till: September 2020
Nepal is a land where the arts, culture are as well-preserved as the valleys and forests, temples enriched with wood carving and bronzes, millennium- old statues standing along the way side, songs and dances unchanged for centuries and entire cities preserved in their medieval splendor.The country also offers an astonishing diversity of sightseeing attractions and adventure opportunities found nowhere else on earth! A visitor can join in the numerous annual festivals that are celebrated throughout the year in traditional style highlighting enduring customs and beliefs.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Welcome drink upon arrival at the hotel.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- All Transportations: Hotel - Airport - Hotel transfers by an A/c vehicle exclusively.
- 01 half day sightseeing to Patan Durbar Square & Swayambunath by an A/c vehicle exclusively (Driver cum guide).
- Daily local newspaper at the hotel.
- 2 bottles of water every day in the room or jars in the corridor.
- Presently applicable taxes.
- Nepal Visa (on arrival)
- International Air Ticket: DAC - KTM - DAC (Approx. TK. 14,700/per adult)
- Extra night accommodation
- Ticket cost for Cable car ride
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee payable directly, guide not included
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star|
Mirage Lords Inn
|4 - Star|
|5 - Star|
Crowne Plaza Kathmandu
Package Price (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 11,000||TK. 12,000||TK. 18,500|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 9,000||TK. 11,000||TK. 15,500|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,500|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for Nepal Visa:
Nepal has been issuing on-arrival gratis visas to Bangladeshi nationals for a period of 30 days on the first visit to Nepal.
Please click on given links for details - Nepal Visa Web Link
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 01: DHAKA - KATHMANDU
Meeting at airport upon arrival by local guide. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Kathmandu.
Overnight in Kathmandu.
DAY 02 - KATHMANDU
Today, you will be taken for sightseeing to Patan Durbar Square & Swayambuanth.
Patan Durbar Square :
Patan Durbar Square complex, situated in the center of Patan city, also known as Lalitpur, houses the residence of the former Patan royal family. Patan Square and its surroundings are good specimen of ancient Newari architecture. There are three main courtyards in the palace: Mul Chowk, Sundari Chowk and Keshav Narayan Chowk. Mul Chowk, the oldest one, is at the centre of Patan square.
Syambhunath, the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. Overnight in Kathmandu.
DAY 03 - KATHMANDU - DHAKA
Morning will be comparatively free and closer to the time of your flight, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.