Explore Istanbul & Cappadocia in 05 Days
05 Days 04 Nights l Per Adult TK. 45,500
Valid Till: 31 Dec 2019
Istanbul (Turkish: Ä°stanbul) is Turkey's most populous city as well as its cultural and financial hub. Located on both sides of the Bosphorus, the narrow strait between the Black Sea and the Marmara Sea, Istanbul bridges Asia and Europe both physically and culturally.Cappadocia, a semi-arid region in central Turkey, is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Göreme and elsewhere.
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk airport
- Domestic flight ticket from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Domestic flight tickets from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 night's hotel in Istanbul
- 2 night's hotel in Cappadocia
- 4 open buffet breakfasts
- 2 local dinners (4 & 5 star hotels only)
- 2 local lunches during the tours
- Full Day Istanbul City tour (SIC)
- Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour (SIC)
- Full Day South Cappadocia Tour (SIC)
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer (PRIVATE)
- International Air Ticket: DAC/IST/DAC (Approx. TK. 60,000/per adult)
- Visa fee: TK. 12,000/including service charge and health insurance
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above
|3 - Star||3* Resadiye Hotel or similar (BB)||4* Tourist Hotel or similar (HB)|
|4 - Star||4* Occidental Pera Hotel or similar (BB)||5* Suhan Hotel or similar (HB)|
|5 - Star||5* Barcelo Istanbul Hotel or similar (BB)||5* Suhan Hotel or similar (HB)|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Hotel Type||Room Type||Price (Per Person)|
|3/4 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 45,500|
|4/5 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 50,500|
|5 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 58,500|
Requirements for Turkey Visa:
Please click on given link for Turkey Visa details: Turkey Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Day 01: Istanbul - Arrival Day
Meet at IST (Ataturk) airport & transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
Overnight in Istanbul.
*** SAW AIRPORT SUPPLEMENT: TOTAL EXTRA BDT. 2,500 PER WAY
Day 02: Istanbul City Tour
(Breakfast & Lunch included)
Full Day Ottoman & Byzantium Relics Tour With Lunch: (APPROX. 08:00-17:00)
Guests will be picked up around 8:00am, and brought to the Sultanahmet district, the oldest, most historic part of the city. The first stop of the day will be the Hagia Sophia, as our tour guide explains the significance of this massive building that was once a Christian church, then a mosque, and now a museum. Afterward, we will pass the Hippodrome of Constantinople, where we will see the site?s impressive obelisk, before reaching the Blue Mosque. We should be sure to take pictures of both the interior and exterior of this impressive building. Next, we will continue to the Grand Bazaar, a massive, bustling complex to find clothing, decorative furnishings, food, and more. On the way to the bazaar, we will see other historical monuments, like the Tomb of Sultan Ahmet I, the Firuz Aga Mosque, and the exterior of the Tomb of Mehmed II. After our visit to the Grand Bazaar, we will make a brief stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will visit Topkapi Palace, the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years. Afterward, we will visit the Little Hagia Sophia, the final stop on the tour before guests are returned to their hotels.
Please Note: St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
Day 03: Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour – Flight to Cappadocia
(Breakfast & Dinner included)
Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour: (APPROX. 08:00-12:00)
Guests of this half-day tour can choose the morning or afternoon option, and will be picked up from their hotel at the selected time. We will first visit the Spice Bazaar, one of the city?s most colorful and bustling attractions, which has been in operation since the 17th century and still remains a very popular attraction for locals and visitors alike. The tour guide will give us tips on the best stalls and kiosks to visit so we do not become overwhelmed by the busy market, where we will have roughly 45 minutes of free time to explore and shop. Next, we will head to the shores of the Bosphorus Strait for a cruise, learning about this important, strategic waterway that straddles the Asian and European continents. On our voyage, we will see an impressive showcase of many historic Istanbul buildings: the decadent façade of Dolmabahce Palace; 15th-century fortress Rumelihisari; the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer home of Ottoman sultans; and many more. After tour, you will be transferred to airport to catch flight to Cappadocia. Arrive & transfer to hotel.
Day 04: South Cappadocia Tour
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
Full Day South Cappadocia Tour with Lunch (APPROX. 09:30 – 16:00 )
Today will be another mystical day, we will start with a visit and walk in the Red Valley and discover rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Valley of Gulludere. Then keep going on with a visit to Cavusin village. Ancient Cavusin was already abandoned several about 11th Century. Lunch will be selection of Turkish Cuisine. In the afternoon drive to the Pigeon Valley for panoramic view, Underground City, dated back to the Hittites than used by the early Christians. Under Ground city specially carved to be used during the war time to save their lives as well as early Christians hide themselves from the Roman pressure, you can still see stables kitchen living room bedroom and more.
After tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 05: Cappadocia to Istanbul to Home
After breakfast you will have free time until we depart to airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then switch to international terminal to catch home-bound flight. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
END OF SERVICES
- Package rate based on double & triple occupancy basis, quad or quint occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- com don’t provide any kinds of guarantee for visa, if any applicant doesn’t get the visa than obokash.com will charge only the visa fees with service charges and visa related expenses.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.