Explore Istanbul & Antalaya in 05 Days
05 Days 04 Nights l Per Adult TK. 46,000
Valid Till: 31 Dec 2019
- Arrival airport transfer from Istanbul Ataturk airport (PRIVATE)
- Domestic flight ticket from İstanbul to Antalya and back to İstanbul
- 2 night's hotel in Istanbul
- 2 night hotel in Antalya
- 4 open buffet breakfasts
- 2 local dinners at hotels (4 & 5 star hotel only)
- 2 local lunches during the tours
- Full Day Istanbul city Tour (SIC)
- Full Day Ottoman & Byzantium Relics Tour With Lunch
- Half Day Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise Tour (SIC)
- Half Day Antalya city & waterfalls tour (SIC)
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfer in all cities (PRIVATE)
- International Air Ticket: DAC/IST/DAC (Approx. TK. 60,000/per adult)
- Visa fee: TK. 12,000/including service charge and health insurance
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above
|3 - Star||Resadiye Hotel
|Oscar Boutique Hotel
|4 - Star||Occidental Pera Hotel
|B.W Khan Plus Hotel
|5 - Star||Barcelo Istanbul
|Ramada Plaza Antalya
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Hotel Type||Room Type||Price (Per Person)|
|3 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 46,000|
|4 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 52,500|
|5 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 68,500|
Requirements for Turkey Visa:
Please click on given link for Turkey Visa details: Turkey Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Day 01: Dhaka - Istanbul
Meet at IST (Ataturk) airport & transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul.
*** SAW AIRPORT SUPPLEMENT: TOTAL EXTRA BDT. 2,500 PER WAY.
Day 02: Istanbul City Tour
(Breakfast & Lunch included)
Full Day Ottoman & Byzantium Relics Tour With Lunch: (APPROX. 08:00-17:00).
Guests will be picked up around 8:00am, and brought to the Sultanahmet district, the oldest, most historic part of the city. The first stop of the day will be the Hagia Sophia, as our tour guide explains the significance of this massive building that was once a Christian church, then a mosque, and now a museum. Afterward, we will pass the Hippodrome of Constantinople, where we will see the site?s impressive obelisk, before reaching the Blue Mosque. We should be sure to take pictures of both the interior and exterior of this impressive building. Next, we will continue to the Grand Bazaar, a massive, bustling complex to find clothing, decorative furnishings, food, and more. On the way to the bazaar, we will see other historical monuments, like the Tomb of Sultan Ahmet I, the Firuz Aga Mosque, and the exterior of the Tomb of Mehmed II. After our visit to the Grand Bazaar, we will make a brief stop for lunch. In the afternoon, we will visit Topkapi Palace, the primary residence of the Ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years. Afterward, we will visit the Little Hagia Sophia, the final stop on the tour before guests are returned to their hotels.
Please Note: St. Sophia Museum is closed on Mondays, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and The Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays.
Day 03: Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour – Flight to Antalya
(Breakfast & Dinner included)
Half Day Bosphorus Cruise Tour: (APPROX. 08:00-12:00).
Guests of this half-day tour can choose the morning or afternoon option, and will be picked up from their hotel at the selected time. We will first visit the Spice Bazaar, one of the city?s most colorful and bustling attractions, which has been in operation since the 17th century and still remains a very popular attraction for locals and visitors alike. The tour guide will give us tips on the best stalls and kiosks to visit so we do not become overwhelmed by the busy market, where we will have roughly 45 minutes of free time to explore and shop. Next, we will head to the shores of the Bosphorus Strait for a cruise, learning about this important, strategic waterway that straddles the Asian and European continents. On our voyage, we will see an impressive showcase of many historic Istanbul buildings: the decadent façade of Dolmabahce Palace; 15th-century fortress Rumelihisari; the Beylerbeyi Palace, the summer home of Ottoman sultans; and many more.
After tour, you will be transferred to airport to catch flight to Antalya.
Arrive at Antalya & transfer to hotel.
Day 04: Antalya City & Waterfalls – Antalya
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Half Day Antalya City & Waterfalls Tour With Lunch: (APPROX. 09:30-15:00).
You will be picked up from your hotel at around 09:30 for the tour of Antalya Waterfalls Düden Waterfalls are a group of waterfalls in the province of Antalya. The waterfalls, formed by the Düden River (one of the major rivers in Southern Anatolia), are located 12km North east of Antalya. They end where the waters of the Lower Düden Falls drop off a rocky cliff directly into the mediterranean sea. We will stop for lunch here which is included in the price. After the waterfalls we will drive to the old city centre of Antalya where you will have a couple of hours free time to explore the Harbour, go on a one hour boat tour (price not included) and indulge in the local shops! After tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Day 05: Antalya to Airport
After breakfast you will have free time until we depart to airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then switch to international terminal to catch home-bound flight. We hope your tour was a memorable one and we would like to see you in the future in one of our tours again. Have a nice trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
END OF SERVICES
- Package rate based on double & triple occupancy basis, quad or quint occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- Maximum 2 children per room, in case of a family with more than 2 children, please contact us for rates.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- com don’t provide any kinds of guarantee for visa, if any applicant doesn’t get the visa than obokash.com will charge only the visa fees with service charges and visa related expenses.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.