Explore Dubai & Abu Dhabi in 06 Days
06 Days 05 Nights l Per Adult TK. 25,600
Price Valid Till: 30 September 2020
Dubai is an extravagant city, which pushes the limits on its architecture and its cultural diversions. The Burj Khalifa, at a height of 828 metres (2,716 feet) and more than 160 stories, is currently the tallest building in the world, though two towers under construction - one in Jeddah and one in Dubai - will top it when they open in 2019 and 2020. Dubai's economy is based on tourism, banking, and the development of industry-specific zones for different economic activity, such as healthcare services, media, financial services, technology, etc.
- 5 Nights hotel accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel.
- Transportation Service: Dubai Airport – Hotel – Airport.
- Meet & Assist at Dubai Airport.
- Room Service as per hotel rules.
- English speaking guide @ tours period.
- Half day Dubai city tour.
- Half day Quranic Park tour.
- Evening Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner in Dubai.
- Desert Safari with Dinner in Dubai.
- Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour.
- All tours and transfer on sic basis.
- International Air Ticket: DAC-DXB-DAC (Approx. TK. 35,000 / Per Adult).
- Visa fee: TK. 5,000 / 96 Hours valid transit visa, TK. 9,000 / Two month validity tourist visa.
- Dubai Tourism Dirham Fee (City Tax / per room per night basis): 3 star = AED 10, 4 star = AED 15, 5 star = AED 20.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
- Hotel weekend charge will be applicable if stay on Saturday or Sunday.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name||Hotel Web LInk|
|3 - Star|
City Max Bur Dubai or Similar
|4 - Star|
Orchid Vue bur dubai or Similar
|5 - Star|
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel or Similar
|Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Hotel Type||Room Type||Price (Per Person)|
|3 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 25,600|
|4 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 26,000|
|5 - Star||Adult on Double/Twin share basis||TK. 30,500|
Requirements for Dubai Visa:
Please click on given link for Dubai Visa details: Dubai Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Day-1: Dhaka - Dubai (D)
Depart from Dhaka to Dubai
Arrive Dubai Airport meet our representative then transfer to Hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day-2: Dubai (B/D)
After breakfast enjoy Half Day Dubai Morning City Tour:
Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area , and the famous Burj Al Arab , a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal , then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule . We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is a included on your own .Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall.
Drop off: After the tour, our vehicle will drop off the passengers in Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai or Deira City Center.
Evening enjoy Dhow Dinner Cruise:
This cruise will sail on the Creek side of old Dubai. Will offer a dinner cruise on a wonderful wooden dhow ? built in the time-honored manner, Channeling the region's historical heritage and traditions, yet with the utmost comfort that you can expect in a present day ship. Spend a romantic evening between the glistening stars as you watch the waves dance in the night while you cruise along the moon lite creek. Enjoy a sumptuous buffet dinner served with a taste of local delicacies as you sail through the deep blue Creek.
Day-3: Dubai (B)
After breakfast enjoy Half Quranic Park Tour:
The Quranic Park Dubai is a sprawling, 60-hectare verdant space that is inspired by the plants and miracles mentioned in the Holy Quran. While there are more attractions to open in the future, You can currently enjoy the two main attractions within the Holy Quran Park: Glass House and Cave of Miracles.
Afternoon Desert Safari with Dinner:
Experience the thrill of a roller coaster ride and watch the mesmerizing sunset at the Desert as you drive on the Golden sands with your Desert Safari driver. Take photos with the endless desert and the sun setting in the background, feel the fine sand slipping between your fingers as you make your way to the Desert camp. Here you will be welcomed with flavorful Arabic tea and coffee with dates and soft drinks to quench your thirst. Feel the culture by dressing up in traditional attire and take selfies as the Henna artist paints your hand. This will be followed by Tanoura show (traditional folk dance), Fire show and dinner. Enjoy your meal watching the beautiful belly dancer perform to the rhythm of Arabic Music. Experience and enjoy the Arabic hospitality in this once in a lifetime Desert Safari in Dubai.
Overnight at Dubai.
Day-4: Abu Dhabi (B)
After Breakfast enjoy Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour:
This tour is the ideal way to discover the beautiful capital of United Arab Emirates. On our way to Abu Dhabi, we will pass the Jebel Ali Port - the largest man-made port in the Middle-East and the thriving Jebel Ali Free Zone (Dubai part). On arrival to this center of oil business and administration - Abu Dhabi, we will visit the icon, national pride and symbol of artistic expression "Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque". This architectural work of art is one of the country's largest mosque. Our tour continues to the Abu-Dhabi Heritage Village where you can experience the bustle of everyday life and the magnificent Abu-Dhabi Corniche up to the end of the breakwater that stretches out into the sea, giving you a splendid view of the city skyline. Our tour ends with a short round at the "Sheikh's Palace's Area". We will have a lunch stop at Marina Mall the food court and the cost of lunch is under client's own expense.
Overnight at Dubai.
Breakfast at hotel, full day free for shopping or others.
Overnight at hotel
Day-6: Dubai – Dhaka
Breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel, transfer to Dubai airport for depart to Dhaka.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for TRAVEL WITH GROUP only.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad / quint occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.