Explore Bhutan in 07 Days
2 Nights Thimpu + 2 Nights Punakha + 2 Nights Paro
Valid Till: 31st November 2019
The 07-days taste of Bhutan tour will take you to the heart of beautiful Asian country: Bhutan. This tour is a perfect introduction to Asia, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 07 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking Mountain scenery of Himalayan, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the amazing Gangtey Goempa Monastery and transfer to Paro to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
- Meet and Greet at Airport.
- Visa Assistance (If Applicable).
- All Transfer: Airport - Hotel - Airport and Hotel - Hotel.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Thimphu.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Punakha.
- 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Paro.
- Daily Breakfast at hotels.
- Thimphu City Tour.
- Punakha City Tour.
- Full Day Excursion to Gangtey
- Paro City Tour.
- Return Air Ticket (Approx. TK. 25,500 Per Adult
- 5% GST Will be levied
- Any Domestic Air fare or Train fare.
- Entry / Camera Fees to parks and monuments.
- Additional tour cost or car usage beyond the suggested itinerary.
- Any Guide or escort charge.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Mineral Water or Beverages.
- Any meals other than specified.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, Telephone cost etc.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star (Standard)|
Thimpu: Gyelsa Boutique Inn
Punakha: Kingaling Hotel
Paro: Dewachen Resort & Spa
|3 - Star (Super Delux)|
Thimpu: Hotel Migmar
Punakha: Hotel Vara
Paro: Hotel Olathang
|Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star (Luxury)|
Thimpu: Ariya Hotel
Punakha: Drubchhu Resort
Paro: Raven's Nest
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star (s)||3 - Star (SD)||4 - Star (L)|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 43,000||TK. 49,500||TK. 54,000|
|Child with Bed||TK. 39,000||TK. 45,000||TK. 49,000|
|Child no Bed||TK. 12,500||TK. 14,000||TK. 15,000|
Above 04 PAX in a group the price will be reduce.
Requirements for Bhutan Visa:
No Visa requerd for Bangladeshi Nationalities.
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
DAY 1: DHAKA – PARO – THIMPU
Arrive at Paro Airport, The one and only international airport of Bhutan with picturesque landing. After the meet and greet transfer to Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan. Check in at the hotel in Thimpu. Overnight stay at the Thimpu.
DAY 2: FULL DAY THIMPU CITY TOUR
After Breakfast, enjoy the city tour of Thimpu covering – Tashichodzong” fortress of the glorious religion” it was initially built in 1641 and later rebuilt in its present form by King Jigme Dorji Wangchuk in 1965. The Dzong houses, main secretariat building which houses the throne room of His Majesty, the King of Bhutan. Later Visit The National Memorial Chorten. Here you can witness the majestic paintings and statues inside which provide a deep insight into Buddhist philosophy. Next visit Changangkha Lhakhang Monastery, It is a fortress like temple and monastic school perched on a ridge above Thimphu, south of Motithang. The central statue here is Chenrezig in a manifestation with 11 heads. From temple courtyard, there is fascinating view of Thimphu valley. Post lunch visit the National Zoo which also houses national animal takin. Enjoy the evening at Buddha point. Overnight stay at the Thimpu.
DAY 03: THIMPU – PUNAKHA/WANGDUE
After Breakfast, Drive to Punakha, there are splendid views of the distant Himalayas at Dochula pas (alt. 3,050m) on Thimphu – Punakha road. Visit Chimi Lhakhang - The Chimi Lhakhang, situated on a hillock in the centre of the valley, is dedicated to Lama Drukpa Kuenley. This temple is also known as the temple of fertility. Also visit Punakha Dzong - Built strategically at the junction of Pho Chhu and Mo Chhu rivers. The Dzong is open for visitors during Punakha festival and in summer months when the monk body moves to Thimphu. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at Punakha.
DAY 04: EXCURSION TO GANGTEY
After Breakfast, drive to Gangtey valley - flat valley without any trees after the hard climb through dense forests is augmented by an impression of vast space, and extremely rare experience in Bhutan where most of the valley’s are tightly enclosed. A few kilometers beyond the Gangtey Goempa Monastery, on the valley floor lies the village of Phobjikha. This place is the winter home of black necked cranes that migrate from the arid plains in the north to pass winter in milder and lower climate. Evening return back to Punakha/Wangadue. Overnight Stay at Punakha/Wangdue.
DAY 05: PUNAKHA – PARO - PARO CITY TOUR
After Breakfast,transfer to Paro. Visit Ta Dzong- One time watch tower built to defend Rinpung Dozng during inter-valley wars of the 17th century, since 1967 Ta Dzong is serving as the National Museum of the country. It holds fascinating collection of art, relics, religious thangkha paintings and Bhutan's exquisite postage stamps. After Ta Dzong walk down the trail of Rinpung Dzong - the first National Museum spiritual and temporal ruler of Bhutan, the Dzong houses the monastic body of Paro, the office of the Dzongda (district administrative head) and Thrimpon (judge) of Paro district. The approach to the Dzong is through a traditional covered bridge called Nemi Zam. A walk through the bridge, over a stone inlaid path, offers a good view of the architectural wonder of the Dzong as well as life around it. Visit Kyichu Lhakhang -It is one of the oldest and most sacred shrines of the Kingdom dating back to 7th century. From there you will be taken to the Drugyal Dzong (Bhutan Victory Fort), which was built in 1646 to commemorate Bhutan's victory over Tibetan invaders during the 1600s. On a clear day you can see Mount Jumolhari, Bhutan's second-highest mountain at 7,314meters. Overnight at Paro.
DAY 06: PARO TOUR
After breakfast, enjoy hike to Taktshang Lhakhang (Tiger's Nest)- It is one of the most famous of Bhutan's monasteries, Tiger’s nest Paroperched on the side of a cliff 900m above the Paro valley floor. It is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called "Tiger's Nest". This site has been recognized as a most sacred place. Overnight at paro.
DAY 07: PARO - DHAKA
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast, free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All transfers and sightseeing in Bhutan will be provided in 1 NAC Vehicle (Tucson/Santafe/Innova/Ertiga/Similar) as per the itinerary and not on disposal
- All transfers from Bagdogara/Hasimara to Phuentshilong and back will be provided in 1 NAC (Innova) as per the itinerary and not on disposal.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Guide is not included (Guide will be available during tour times)
- Above rates are not valid during Bhutan festive seasons