Explore Bali in 06 Days
06 Days 05 Nights
Package Price Valid Till: 30th September 2020
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats. Kuta's long, consistent waves make it a popular surf spot, particularly for beginners, with plenty of outfitters offering board rentals and surf lessons.
- AC Private Transportation, Return Airport Transfer.
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Entrance ticket during tour, Parking.
- Wet tissue on arrival at airport.
- 1 bottle mineral water 600 ml per person on tour.
- All tours as per Itinerary.
- Driver cum guide.
- Indonesian Government Taxes.
- Driver tipping.
- International Air Ticket: Dhaka - Bali - Dhaka (Approx. TK. 34,500/per adult)
- Extra night accommodation.
- Lunch and Dinner.
- Water sport activities
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
|Hotel Type||Hotel Name||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||PHM HOTELS IN BALI||Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star||ASTON Kuta Hotel||Click Here to See in Web|
|5 - Star||Aryaduta Bali||Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 25,000||TK. 29,000||TK. 37,500|
|Child with Bed||TK. 13,500||TK. 17,500||TK. 26,500|
|Child no Bed||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,000||TK. 3,500|
Please click on given link for Indonesia Visa details: Indonesia Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL - CHECK IN TO HOTEL (2 HOURS)
Meet and greeting with our local tour guide and transfer to hotel for overnight.
DAY 02: TANJUNG BENOA (WATER SPORT AREA) – ULUWATU TEMPLE (8 HOURS)
Breakfast at hotel, continue trip to Tanjung Benoa Bali, you can see some water sport activity such as parasailing, jet ski, banana boat, snorkeling and diving by your own expenses. Tour will continue to Uluwatu, ancient hindu temple, located on perched on a cliff with ocean view location, you can see sunset as per weather condition.
Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 03: KINTAMANI VOLCANO - CELUK AND MAS HANDICRAFT CENTRE – COFFEE PLANTATION - PURI SAREN (8 HOURS)
Breakfast at hotel, first time tour start with visited Mas and Celuk, village of artist colony, you can see painting, wood carving and gold and silver smith. Then we will transfer you to coffee plantation, then continue to Kintamani, overlooking Kintamani Mountain. After that, we will transfer you to Puri Saren, palace of Ubud Kingdom.
Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 04: CITY TOUR BAJRA SANDHI – I AM BALI – PUPUTAN SQUARE (8 HOURS)
Breakfast at hotel, then will transfer to Bajra Sandhi museum, monument of Balinese people struggle. Take a picture with 3D Art painting and upside down world background at I AM Bali. Continue to Puputan Square.
DAY 05: BEDUGUL – TAMAN AYUN TEMPLE - ULUNDANU TEMPLE – TANAH LOT (8 HOURS)
Breakfast at hotel, your trip will continue to Taman Ayun Temple, the Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire. We will transfer you to Bedugul, around 1.5 – 2 hours to bedugul. You will enjoying highland place of Bali. First time we will transfer you to Beratan Lake and Ulundanu temple, this temple location on the shore of Lake Beratan. Then will continue to Tanah Lot Temple, cultural icon of photography temple. You also can enjoying beautiful sunset at this temple as per weather condition. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 06: AIRPORT TRANSFER OUT (2 HOURS)
Free at own leisure until time for transfer to airport for your flight back home.
End of service
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All Tours and Sightseeing are based on SIC.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map