Baku City Breaks in 05 Days
Baku | Gabala | Shamakhi | Gobustan | Absheron | Shamakhi
Validity: 01 JAN 2020 – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day taste of Taiwan Tour will take you to the heart of beautiful European and Asian Country Azerbaijan: This tour is a perfect introduction and ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 05 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking historical cities of Baku, where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the Gobustan, Absheron, Shamakhi tour to conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
AMBER HOTEL or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: 29 Jafar Jabbarli Str., 1009 Baku, Baku, AZ1009, Azerbaijan
|Adult on Twin share basis||TK. 42,500|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 56,000|
|Child with bed||TK. 37,500|
|Child no bed||TK. 30,000|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 5,500|
- 04 Nights Hotel Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Transfer: Private
Baku Airport – Baku Hotel
Baku Hotel – Baku Airport
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
Full Day Trip Baku
Gabala & Shamakhi Group Tour
Gobustan and Absheron tour
- Professional, multilingual guide during coach journey
- International Air Ticket: DAC-GYD-DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 1,10,000, Child – BDT 99,500, Infant - BDT 12,000
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
- Visas and travel insurance.
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
- Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Azerbaijan-Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: DHAKA – BAKU
Arrive Baku International Airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: FULL DAY TRIP BAKU
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for enjoy the full day trip to Baku. Discover all that Baku and its surroundings have to offer on this full-day tour. See the prehistoric petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, learn about the mud volcanoes and their healing properties, visit the Zoroastrian fire temple of Ateshgah, explore the fire mountain of Yanardag, and admire the architecture of Baku's modern city center. A tour guide and transportation to all of the sights from your hotel are included.
DAY 03: GABALA & SHAMAKHI GROUP TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for Visit one of Azerbaijan’s oldest cities and its newest resort town during this full-day tour from Baku. Take a tour of Gabala and see its key landmarks such as Juma Mosque, Maraza Village, Nohur Gol Lake, the Tufandag cable car, and the Seven Beauties Waterfall. Learn about the history of the ancient city from your guide as you explore ancient monuments and more modern additions.
DAY 04: GOBUSTAN AND ABSHERON TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast transfer for enjoy the full day trip of Gobustan and Absheron Tour. Gobustan-Absheron tour is starting from pick up guest from accomodation place. The first stop of the tour will be the Gobustan National Park and Mud Molcanoes (under good weather conditions) After Gobustan tour our guests will have a lunch in the Old Town part of Baku city. The lunch will include the set of national dishes of Azerbaijani cuisine which is included to the tour. The lunch will be followed by our visit to Ateshgah which is also called the Temple of Fire (ancient temple of the Zoroastrians). Moreover, by visiting the temple you will see the famous guest house, where the “father of the three musketeers” Alexander Duma stayed. After temple you will visit famous Yanardag – Burning mountain.
Stop At: Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape Pick up from hotel (accommodation place)
Stop at: Gobustan Rock Art, Baku, Gobustan region The first stop of the tour will be the Gobustan National Park which is famous for its rocky landscape. During the tour you will have a chance to visit the local museum and see the unique exhibits that have reached us through the millennium of history. Moreover, you will discover the mysterious world of petroglyphs – rock paintings and inscriptions.
Stop At: Mud Volcanoes Stop at: Mud Volcanoes, Qobustan, Daghlig Shirvan Region (depends on good weather conditions) We are going there with special taxi beacause of road conditions which fee is included to the tour. During this trip, you will get a great chance to see these amazing active volcanoes from a very close distance.
Stop At: Bibi-Heybat Mosque On the way back, you can also see the Bibi-Heybat mosque, built by Shirvanshah Abu-l-Fath Farrukhzad in the 13th century. The interior amazing with its colorfulness and the majestically stretching up the facade is not all! Visiting this beautiful monument of architecture, you can also admire views of the Caspian Sea and high cranes of the cargo port located nearby.
Stop At: Baku Stop at the Restaurant, Lunch time Before starting the tour in Absheron Peninsula, our guests will have a lunch in the Old Town part of Baku. The lunch will include the set of national dishes of Azerbaijani cuisine.
Stop At: Ateshgah - Fire Temple The lunch will be followed by our visit to Ateshgah which is also called the Temple of Fire (he most ancient temple of the Zoroastrians). This temple is the most famous place of Absheron peninsula, loved by the guests of the city. For two centuries, it was a pilgrimage site for Hindus, Sikhs and other representatives of the exotic cults of the East. Moreover, by visiting the temple you will see the famous guest house, where the “father of the three musketeers” Alexander Dumas and the great Russian chemist Mendeleyev stayed.
Stop At: Yanar Dag Stop At: Yanar Dag, Baku, Khazar region The last stop of the tour will be Yanardag – Burning mountain. The natural eternal flame that bursts from the bowels of the mountain, from a depth of several kilometers over many centuries, is a unique natural phenomenon. The fire line surrounding the foot of the summit will give you an impression of the Land of Lights and leave an unforgettable memory of the tour.
DAY 05: BAKU –DHAKA (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.