Athens City Breaks in 05 Days
Athens | Piraeus | Beach Riviera | Cape Sounio | Delphi
Validity: 01 JAN 2020 – 31 DEC 2020
The 05-day taste of Greece Tour will take you to the heart of uniquely beautiful destinations: Athens. This tour is a perfect introduction to Greece, ideal for first timers and those who want to explore and experience as much as possible in 07 days. You'll start your journey enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Athens where you will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of years of tradition and culture. Discover the Piraeus, Beach Riviera, Cape Sounio, Delphi, Hydra, Poros, Egina and Santorini and conclude your tour and be part of a truly memorable journey.
MARINA HOTEL ATHENS or Similar 3-Star Hotel
Address: 13, Voulgari Str., 104 37 Athens, Athens, 10437, Greece
|Adult on Twin share basis||TK. 48,500|
|Adult on Single share basis||TK. 62,500|
|Child with bed||TK. 43,500|
|Child no bed||TK. 40,500|
|Infant – Parent Sharing (0-02)||TK. 5,500|
- Accommodation in a comfortable three-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Private transfers:
Athens Airport – Athens Hotel
Athens Hotel - Athens Airport
- Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches.
- Experienced and professional coach driver.
- Sightseeing: SIC
City Sightseeing Athens, Piraeus & Beach Riviera Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon Half-Day Small-Group Tour from Athens
Delphi Day Trip from Athens
- International air ticket: DAC/ATH/DAC (economy class) Approx.: Adult - BDT 75000, Child – BDT 62500, Infant - BDT 8000
- Visa Fees (BDT 8,500 + BDT 3000)
- Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
- All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
- Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
- Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Please visit below link for details information and checklist: Greece-Visa Web Link
EMI Banking (0% Interest):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL
Arrive Athens international airport, transfer to hotel, and rest of the day free at your own leisure. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: CITY SIGHTSEEING ATHENS, PIRAEUS & BEACH RIVIERA HOP-ON HOP-OFF BUS TOUR
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to experience the best of Athens in one day and your own way, on this City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off Athens bus tour. Travel around by open-top double-decker bus and create your own sightseeing itinerary. Learn about Athens’ history from the onboard audio guide and choose from various routes. Perhaps visit the spectacular Acropolis, the New Acropolis Museum, or other top sights—you set the pace and choose where to explore on foot.
Set your own itinerary and explore the spectacular city of Athens at your own pace on this hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing tour. Armed with your ticket, simply hop aboard the open-top, double-decker City Sightseeing bus, and get acquainted with the top attractions of the sight-packed Greek capital as you drive around its pretty streets, age-old monuments, and sun-burnished squares. Sit back and admire the 360-degree views of the treasures and listen to revealing onboard audio commentary. And whenever you’re ready, hop off at any of the stops around the city to sightsee at leisure.
DAY 03: CAPE SOUNION AND TEMPLE OF POSEIDON HALF-DAY SMALL-GROUP TOUR FROM ATHENS
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast go out to visit one of Greece’s most picturesque coastal viewpoints on a half-day small-group tour from Athens to Cape Sounion. Travel by minivan along south Attica’s scenic shoreline roads to reach the ancient Temple of Poseidon, built atop a towering sea cliff with fantastic views of the Aegean. Explore the ruins of this temple dedicated to the Greek god of the sea, and opt for an afternoon tour to catch a famously beautiful sunset.
DAY 04: DELPHI DAY TRIP FROM ATHENS
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast and enjoy and immerse yourself in the myths and monuments of classical Greece on this full-day tour of Delphi from Athens. Explore the UNESCO-listed archeological site of Delphi with an expert guide and learn how the city was considered the ‘Center of the World’ in ancient Greece. Stand in awe before the dramatically situated Temple of Apollo, then discover long-lost wonders at the Delphi Archeological Museum, including the Charioteer of Delphi and the Sphinx of Naxos. After lunch in Delphi (optional upgrade or at own expense), visit the handicrafts towns of Arachova and Levadia on the way back to Athens.
DAY 05: DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at your hotel and after having your breakfast free at your own leisure, transfer to airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES
- Tour package Confirmation always depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Children (2-11) must share a room with two adults and will not be considered for extra bed requests, will occupy a seat on the coach.
- Child prices only apply if there are 2 adults. In the case of 1 adult and 1 child you will need to book for 2 adults.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- com only provides consultancy service, doesn’t provide any guaranty for visa.
- File processing for visa will start only after receiving all necessary documents.
- Visa Processing time, requirements and fees are subject to change by the Embassy without any prior notice.
- The embassy reserves all the rights to ask for any additional document other than above mentioned checklist.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.
|Bashati Condominium (Floor 10/D), House # 15, Road # 17, Banani, Dhaka - 1213, Bangladesh |
Show on Google Map