Explore Sri Lanka in 3 Days
1 Night Kandy + 1 Night Colombo
Valid Till: 30th Jun 2023
Sri Lanka, officially the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, is an island country in South Asia, located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal and to the southeast of the Arabian Sea. Sri Lanka came to the world’s view in 1975 with Paul Theroux’s hit travel journal, The Great Railway Bazaar: “Galle was a beautiful place, garlanded with red hibiscus and smelling of the palm-scented ocean, possessing cool Dutch interiors and ringed by forests of bamboo”. He also commented on its poverty and, although the economy started to pick up after that, Sri Lanka was then ravaged by the 26 year civil war, ending in 2009. As well as the tragedy of the 2004 tsunami.
|Hotel Type||Kandy Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link||Colombo Hotel Name / Similar||Hotel Web Link|
|3 - Star||Serendip Stone Hotel & Bungalow||Click Here to See in Web||Berjaya Hotel||Click Here to See in Web|
|4 - Star||Hotel Topaz||Click Here to See in Web||Ocean Edge Suites||Click Here to See in Web|
|5 - Star||Mahaweli Reach Hotel||Click Here to See in Web||Movenpick Hotel||Click Here to See in Web|
Package Price Details (Per Person):
|Room Sharing Type||3 - Star||4 - Star||5 - Star|
|Adult on Double / Twin Share Basis||TK. 20,000||TK. 22,000||TK. 24,500|
|Child with Bed (5-12)||TK. 15,000||TK. 16,500||TK. 18,000|
|Child no Bed (0-5)||TK. 10,000||TK. 11,000||TK. 12,500|
- Visa assistance.
- Accommodation in hotels specified or similar.
- Meals on Bed & Breakfast. (Complimentary Dinner)
- 02 Mineral water bottles per person, per day
- Transportation in PRIVATE A/C CAR with a service of an English-speaking chauffer guide.
- All the government taxes.
- 03 Breakfast at the Hotel itself
- Sri Lanka visa fee with service charge TK. 3500 (on arrival).
- International Air Ticket: DAC - CMB - DAC (Approx. TK. 53,000/per adult 52,000/per child 7,000/per child)
- Extra night accommodation.
- Lunch, Snacks & Dinner
- Entrance fees
- Tips & portage
- Video/ Camera permit.
- Any kinds of personal cost or others which are not mentioned above.
Attractions in Summary:
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage & Open Air Zoo
- Visit Spice Garden
- Kandy City tour
- Visit Independence Arcade in Colombo
- Vihara Maha Devi Park
- Witness the Old Parliament of Sri Lanka
- Have a walk at the Galle Face Green
- Visit the Red Mosque in Pettah & Colombo City Tour
- Engage in Nightlife, Street Food & Casino (Optional)
- Visit the National Museum of Sri Lanka
Entrance fees for below places:
- Elephant Back Ride at Pinnawala: USD 12 P/P
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage (SAARC Nationals) : USD 08 P/P
- Pinnawela Open Air Zoo (SAARC Nationals) : USD 08 P/P
- Millennium Elephant Foundation: USD 12 P/P
- Kandy Temple of Tooth: USD 12 P/P
- Kandy Temple of Tooth (SAARC Nationals: USD 12 P/P
- Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden: USD 14 P/P
- Hunas Water Falls: USD 04 P/P
- Helga’s Folly Museum: USD 07 P/P
- Colombo National Museum: USD 10 P/P
- Colombo National Zoo: USD 10 P/P
- Geoffrey Bawa Number 11 Museum: USD 12 P/P
- Mayan Water Park : USD 12 P/P
- Guruge Nature Park : USD 12 P/P
Child (04-12yrs) 50% discount from the adult entrance rates
Sri Lanka Visa:
Please click on given links for Visa details: Sri-Lanka Visa Web Link
EMI Banks (Interest Free):
- Standard Chartered Bank
- City Bank (Amex only)
- Eastern Bank
- Brac Bank
- Dutch Bangla Bank
- Standard Bank
- Southeast Bank
- Mutual Trust Bank
- Jamuna Bank
- Meghna Bank
- NRB Bank Limited
- Bank Asia
- National Credit and Commerce Bank
- Midland Bank
- Dhaka Bank Limited
- South Bangla Agriculture Bank (SBAC)
- LankaBangla Financial Limited
- NRB Commercial Bank
- Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited (SJIBL)
Phase-1: 70% of total package amount at the time of booking.
Phase-2: 30% of total package amount before 10 working days of travel date.
DAY 01: AIRPORT - PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE - KANDY
Meeting at airport upon arrival by local guide. On arrival you will be blessed to get your first taste of warm Sri Lankan hospitality. You will be welcome at the Airport and will guide to, transportation arranged for you for transfer to your first destination.
Kandy, including Upper Lake Drive, Market Square, Arts & Crafts Centre, Gem Museum & Temple of Tooth Relic. Kandy the hill capital, venue of the annual Perahera The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism's influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple's shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
Royal Botanical Gardens - Started in 1374 as a pleasure garden of the Kings of Gampola and Kandy. There are more than 5,000 species of trees, plants and creepers. Some rare and endemic as well as flora from the tropical world are found in the gardens. Spice Garden and Orchid House are popular with tourists. There are 5 Palm Avenues beautifying the gardens, the earliest and tallest Palm Avenue (Royal Palm Avenue) was planted in 1905 and the Double Coconuts from the Seashells Island, with the largest seed of all plants in the world are one such avenue.
Udawattakele Sanctuary – It is a historic forest reserve on a hill-ridge in the city of Kandy. It is 104 hectares (257 acres) large. During the days of the Kandyan kingdom, Udawattakele was known as "Uda Wasala Watta" in Sinhalese meaning "the garden above the royal palace". The sanctuary is famous for its extensive avifauna. The reserve also contains a great variety of plant species, especially lianas, shrubs and small trees. There are several giant lianas. Many of small and medium size mammals that inhabit Sri Lanka can be seen here. Several kinds of snakes and other reptiles might be seen. Udawattakele was designated as a forest reserve in 1856, and it became a sanctuary in 1938. The forest is of religious importance as there are three Buddhist meditation hermitages and three rock shelter dwellings for Buddhist monk hermits
By the night experience a colorful show where you will be taken to mind blowing Sri Lankan culture extravaganza… Get ready for Heavy drumbeat and acrobatic act.
PINNAWALA ELEPHANT ORPHANAGE – Approx. 55 miles from Colombo, off the Colombo - Kandy road is Pinnawela. Here an orphanage was started in 1975 to house abandoned and wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including baby elephants brought from various parts, as well more than 25 babies born as a result of the captive breeding programme. The best time to visit is the feeding time from 0915-0945 hrs and 1415-1445 hrs and the bathing time from 1000-11.00 hrs and 1500-1600 hrs when all the elephants are taken to the river close by.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic - ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha's Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess' hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka's most prized possession.
DAY 02: KANDY - COLOMBO
Colombo a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens, Visit Fort, the former British administrative centre and military garrison, Sea Street - the Goldsmiths quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha & the Independence Square.
Start shopping in Colombo, Visit ODEL, House of Fashion, Arcade Independence square, Race Course, and Beverly Street, visit bargain market in Colombo Pettah.
DAY 03: COLOMBO - AIRPORT
Our representative will meet you on time at the hotel lobby to return you by way of a scenic drive to the international airport for your departing flight and a safe journey home.
END OF SERVICES
- Package price applicable for minimum 02 PAX on a group.
- Package rate based on double occupancy basis, triple / quad or more occupancy is also available (depends on hotel policy).
- We have given 5% discount on all of our published packages, but no discount will be given to the EMI beneficiaries.
- All services depend on subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any changes can occur without prior notice
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Extra luggage other than mentioned on ticket would be paid by the pilgrim.
- Tour operator is not responsible for the loss of luggage.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties and only air ticket depends on airlines cancellation policy.